5 Year Celebration and Christmas Display
The Club is celebrating its 5 year anniversary this year and we are excited to announce that we will be formally marking the occasion on Sunday 11 December 2016 with a fantastic celebratory event at Dublin City University (DCU) Sports Hall, in which there will be the 5 Year Celebration Show and also our annual Christmas Display.
We are also excited to advise that the 5 Year Celebration Show will comprise performances by special guests and the Christmas Display which our gymnasts will participate in will be in the theme of Arabian Nights.
Christmas Display Participation Information
We hope that your child will be able to participate in the display. If he/she wish to do so, please read the following information carefully:
- The show/display will take place on Sunday 11 December. Please note that we will advise of the exact time in due course.
- The venue will be DCU Sports Hall, Ballymun Road, Santry, Dublin 9
- If your child is participating, you must register your child in advance. See below for Participant Registration Information.
- You are not required to purchase a costume for your child. However, children MUST wear the following on the day:
- Girls: any leotard (no shorts) and please have long hair tied in a bun with a piece of any colour tinsel securely wrapped around the bun
- Boys: shorts and plain white t-shirt
Participant Registration Information
- If your child is participating in the Christmas Display, you are required to register your child’s name and pay a participation fee of €10 (please note that this fee includes a gift for each child)
- Registration will be taken at the front desk at the gym. You will receive a receipt for your registration and payment. Please note it is important to keep this receipt in a safe place.
- This is a non-ticketing event. To book your place, parents must register their names at the reception desk at the gym up until 25 November 2016.
- Please note there is limited availability and attendance will therefore be on a first “registered”-first served basis.
- Only 2 adults per family are permitted.
- Entrance fees on the day are as follows: Adult ticket: €12, Child ticket: €4, Children under 4 years are free.
- Children under 2 years of age must sit on parent’s knee. (Please note that it is important that any young children attending the event are supervised at all times).